Monday, December 4, 2006

Dickie boy controversy

Recently it has come to my attention that people think I'm dickie boy! I am not him, I am a homeless man and this blog is the opinions, thoughts, artistic expressions of homeless men in Humboldt county. Yes Dickie boy lives in nebraska, and he is NOT coming back. I know this because I've sacrificed enough chickens, dogs, cats, and small children using the traditions of santeria. I am told by a fellow homeless man who happens to be from orlando florida that those Santerian rituals NEVER fail.

In response to the 6 foot anonymous. I will say that we homeless people do not go after anyone larger than us. We go after small, weak women...yiou know, the ones with slouched shoulders, constantly looking around, looking like she's lost, the fear just dripping off her. So you amazons with your guns are perfectly safe from us, we much rather prefer the 5 ft bone thin freshman at HSU who decides to walk into town.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, I knew that's why I'm never bothered. But, thank you for the confirmation.

BTW, I have been known to come to the rescue of my pathetically short and thin sisters, so keep that in mind if I see you in action.

Speaking of pathetic, Nick Bravo really sucks the air out of a room.